SIGNS OF THE POORLY FITTING SADDLE
- Atrophied muscles especially behind the shoulder blades
- White hair patches under saddle
- Saddle Shift – most common issue, causes back pain in horse and rider
- Horses have difficulty moving in one direction over the other, picking up a lead
- Spookiness, bolting, bucking, biting and kicking often for uncalled for events
- General stiffness, grumpy disposition, lack of impulsion
- Difficulty standing still
- Resent being groomed
Gives us a call if you:
- think your saddle is not fitting your horse
- are a woman trying to fit into a man’s saddle
- have tried multiple saddles and still haven’t found one to fit your horse
Saddles for hard to fit horses are our specialty.
If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact our very experienced and knowledgeable staff at 403-816-5251
HOW TO ESTIMATE YOUR COSTS
YOUR COSTS CONSIST OF THE SADDLE FITTING APPOINTMENT FEE, MILAGE AND ANY SERVICE WORK PROVIDED.
Mileage is calculated at .55 per mile AND split between clients
Round Trip from Millarville
WALK-INS MAY BE ACCOMMODATED IF TIME ALLOWS..
PAYMENT IS DUE AT TIME OF SERVICE.
Cash, Check, E transfer
***All fees subject to change***
Saddle Fitting / New Saddle measure / Test Ride
Please fill out this form to assist my preparation for your appointment.