Our Reining Saddle is built to avoid interference to the rider, allowing them to give subtle cues to their horse, and it is custom fit to the horse and rider allowing them to achieve maximum comfort and balance.
Featuring the iconic made-to-measure tree of its predecessors, the Easy Fit Saddles Working Equitation saddle updates the look with velvety bridle leather. Paying homage to the EFS, it features full adjustability that gives you an edge over the competition. Superior communication and response between you and your horse are what the Easy Fit Saddles WORKING EQUITATION SADDLE is all about. Adjusting your saddle for the ultimate fit will give you unprecedented comfort, a fluid ride, and unity with your horse as you glide across the arena.
* The saddle price may not reflect the price of the saddles pictured.
You are interested in purchasing a saddle – that’s great!
Let us help you through the process.
1. Fill out the Saddle Fitting Request form below: We will need some information about you and your horse. From there we will determine how to get your horse measured; it could be done by one of our fitting representatives or we can help you get it done remotely.
2. Fill out the Saddle Order form below: This form allows you to choose all the options to design your saddle to your specifications including style, color, conchos, and more! No payment or commitment is required to fill out this form. Feel free to contact me to discuss your order: [email protected] or 403-816-5251.
3. Send us a Deposit: When you are satisfied with all of your saddle choices and are ready to commit to your saddle purchase, we require a non-refundable deposit of $2500. Upon receipt of the deposit, you will be secured a place on our saddle build list and then we can Get Started on your saddle!
4. We Build your Saddle: Saddles generally take 3-4 months to complete. Our saddles take some time to build because they are not off-the-shelf saddles. Each saddle is built on a tree individually constructed for each horse. Saddle options are all unique to the preference of the purchaser.
5. Final Billing: We will notify you when your saddle is complete. At that time we will also send you a picture of your saddle and the final invoice. Once we receive payment your saddle will be shipped or mailed to you.
Our saddles are built on trees that are custom shaped for each horse. They are also custom-designed for the rider. We want you and your horse to look good, perform to your utmost, and be as comfortable and safe as possible whenever and wherever you ride.
• 14″ seat – 8.5″ thigh, cut back swells 10″- approx saddle length 24″, bare tree bar length 19″.
• 15″ seat – 9.5″ thigh, cut back swells 11″ – approx saddle length 25″, bare tree bar length 20″.
• 16″ seat- 10.5″ thigh, cut back swells 12″ – approx saddle length 26″, bare tree bar length 21″.
• 17″ seat – 11.5″ thigh, cut back swells 13″ – approx saddle length 27″, bare tree bar length 22″.
All saddles come with:
• Shop built, made to measure tree
• Adjustable cable rigging
• Shimmable bar pads
• Turned stirrups
• Adjustable (forward or back) stirrup/fender
• Shimmable seat
• Saddle strings
• 5-year tree and workmanship warranty
• Weight approximately 22 lbs (Endurance and English are approx 16 lbs)
• Choice of cantle finish, horn style, skirts, swells, conchos, stirrups, and leather colours
• Optional border stamping, leather tooling, or trophy lettering
|Feature||For the rider||For the Horse||Benefits to customer|
|Made to measure tree||Close contact |
Stable on the horse
More secure ride
|A perfect fit even for hard to fit horses|
a happy horse that will perform
|Tree bars||Narrow in the thigh||Wider bars, eliminated stirrup strap slot |
|Bar Pads||Shock absorbing foam cushion the ride||Shock absorbing foam eliminates small pressure point and allows free movement |
Shim pockets keep the saddle fitting.
Move the pads down on the velcro to widen the gullet width
|Adjustable insert||Seat insert moves to match your sit-bone.position|
Down hill horse helps to level out the seat
Level up pubic bone
Support a neutral pelvis
Thicker inverts narrows the feel
Seat pads can be repositioned for your body
A balanced rider in sync with the horse’s movement
Shock absorbing foam s
Insert shim material to fit
Reposition to fit
A balanced load in sync with the horse’s movement
Foam shock absorbing
Can adjust for asymmetry
|Adjustable Stirrup strap||Adjustable forward and backward|
Ear, hip, heel alignment for a balanced position
Utilizes your natural shock absorbers
Support your riding preference
|A balanced load in sync with the horse’s|
|Stirrup||Optional crooked stirrups to match your foot angle|
Optional pre-turned stirrups eliminates strain on the knee
The optional shock absorbing foam foot tread
|Cable||Eliminates bulk under the thigh|
Lighter weight by eliminates plates and leather of traditional rigging
Eliminates the need for a rear cinch
Pulls evenly from to back
Adjustable rigging position
Can adjust for asymmetry
Can adjust for asymmetry
|Balanced ride||Easy on the body|
Utilizes the natural shock absorbers
Eliminates strain/pain of riding
|Better/easier to carry|
|Air Flow||Wide channel eliminates spinal interference|
Less heat build-up when used with our saddle pad
|Short Skirts||lighter||Less interference while bending|
Great for short backed horse
|Women’s fit||Low rise seat to the front for pubic bone|
wide under the sit bones
Narrow in the thigh
Allows contact with the lower leg
Jean seam relief
Allows the leg to lie more natrauly
|Lightweight||Saddling up is a breeze|
Seat belt webbing for stirrup strap
Stainless cable thinner stronger
Glass infused polymer tree
Use high quality bridle leather split to the perfect thickness
|Custom Look||Pick your main leather color, seat color, accent color.|
Border design, buck stitching, border design
Custom conchos, match stirrup bolts