Western Dressage Saddle
Superior communication and response between you and your horse is what the Easy Fit Western Dressage saddle is all about. Adjusting your saddle for the ultimate fit will give you unprecedented comfort, fluid ride, and unity with your horse as you glide across the arena.
Here is how to do it:
1) Call to find a saddle representative near you to measure your horse or measure your horse yourself, we have video, written instructions and real-time cell phone support: *Click here to place a deposit on our SADDLE FITTING SYSTEM.
2) Get your saddle on our build list by paying the saddle deposit: Click on the “Add to Cart” button below.
3) Choose your saddle options by clicking on the “Create Your Custom Saddle” button below
* The saddle price may not reflect the price of the saddles pictured.
• 14″ seat – 8.5″ thigh, cut back swells 10″- approx saddle length 24″, bare tree bar length 19″.
• 15″ seat – 9.5″ thigh, cut back swells 11″ – approx saddle length 25″, bare tree bar length 20″.
• 16″ seat- 10.5″ thigh, cut back swells 12″ – approx saddle length 26″, bare tree bar length 21″.
• 17″ seat – 11.5″ thigh, cut back swells 13″ – approx saddle length 27″, bare tree bar length 22″.
All saddles come with:
• Shop built, made to measure tree
• Adjustable cable rigging
• Shimmable bar pads
• Turned stirrups
• Adjustable (forward or back) stirrup/fender
• Shimmable seat
• Saddle strings
• 5-year tree and workmanship warranty
• Weight approximately 22 lbs (Endurance and English are approx 16 lbs)
• Choice of cantle finish, horn style, skirts, swells, conchos, stirrups and leather colours
• Optional border stamping, leather tooling or trophy lettering
|Dimensions||65 × 45 × 45 cm|
Create your custom saddle here.