Ranch Cutter Saddle
We build our custom Ranch Cutter Saddles to accommodate the seat you need for a successful run. You choose the cantle & horn angle and height, and the style of forks. Seat shims allow you to find the perfect pocket. Stirrups hung high, allow your leg to move forward easily and the fender attachment can be adjusted forward or back.
When you and your horse are competing you don’t want to be thinking about your saddle; it needs to fit such that you and your horse can move as one. At the heart of every one of our saddles is a properly designed saddle tree, and those trees are custom fit for horse and rider.
1) Measure your horse: Click here to order the horse back template kit.
2) Pay the deposit: Click on, “Add to Cart” button below
3) Select your saddle options: Click on, “Create Your Custom Saddle” button below
The saddle price may not be representative of the saddles pictured.
• 14″ seat – 8.5″ thigh, cut back swells 10″- approx saddle length 24″, bare tree bar length 19″.
• 15″ seat – 9.5″ thigh, cut back swells 11″ – approx saddle length 25″, bare tree bar length 20″.
• 16″ seat- 10.5″ thigh, cut back swells 12″ – approx saddle length 26″, bare tree bar length 21″.
• 17″ seat – 11.5″ thigh, cut back swells 13″ – approx saddle length 27″, bare tree bar length 22″.
All saddles come with:
• Shop built, made to measure tree
• Adjustable cable rigging
• Shimmable bar pads
• Turned stirrups
• Adjustable (forward or back) stirrup/fender
• Shimmable seat
• Saddle strings
• 5-year tree and workmanship warranty
• Weight approximately 22 lbs (Endurance and English are approx 16 lbs)
• Choice of cantle finish, horn style, skirts, swells, conchos, stirrups and leather colours
• Optional border stamping, leather tooling or trophy lettering>
|Dimensions||65 × 45 × 45 cm|
Create Your Custom Saddle