The Plantation saddle was traditionally designed for riders who spent long hours in the saddle, checking their fields and crops. The TWH was one of the primary “gaited” breeds bred for this task as they could travel with little effort, all day. Enjoy this beautifully styled saddle on your gaited horse for a Cadillac ride. It is lightweight, great for short-backed horses, and has all the great features of our Easy Fit trees and adjustment capabilities.
1) Measure your horse: Click here to order the horse back template kit.
2) Pay the deposit: Click on, “Add to Cart” button below
3) Select your saddle options: Click on, “Create Your Custom Saddle” button below
The saddle price may not be representative of the saddles pictured.
• 14″ seat – 8.5″ thigh, cut back swells 10″- approx saddle length 24″, bare tree bar length 19″.
• 15″ seat – 9.5″ thigh, cut back swells 11″ – approx saddle length 25″, bare tree bar length 20″.
• 16″ seat- 10.5″ thigh, cut back swells 12″ – approx saddle length 26″, bare tree bar length 21″.
• 17″ seat – 11.5″ thigh, cut back swells 13″ – approx saddle length 27″, bare tree bar length 22″.
All saddles come with:
• Shop built, made to measure tree
• Adjustable cable rigging
• Shimmable bar pads
• Turned stirrups
• Adjustable (forward or back) stirrup/fender
• Shimmable seat
• Saddle strings
• 5-year tree and workmanship warranty
• Weight approximately 22 lbs (Endurance and English are approx 16 lbs)
• Choice of cantle finish, horn style, skirts, swells, conchos, stirrups, and leather colours
• Optional border stamping, leather tooling, or trophy lettering
|Dimensions||65 × 45 × 45 cm|
Create Your Custom Saddle