Lady Wade Saddle
The Lady Wade saddle has all the same great features as our other saddles with one major difference, virtually no shoulders on the forks. Additionally, they have a larger, lower horn and short skirts. It is a style that originated in California and has some big names associated with the style, like Hamley, Dorrance, Hunt, and Brannaman. You can choose to add bucking rolls for more security in the seat. The saddles are lightweight, designed for the female pelvis, and are custom-fitted for horse and rider. Their light weight does not make them suitable for roping.
1) Measure your horse: Click here to order the horse back template kit.
2) Pay the deposit: Click here to Select your saddle style.
3) Selct your saddle options: Click here to fill out the options form
The saddle price may not be representative of the saddles pictured.
• 14″ seat – 8.5″ thigh, cut back swells 10″- approx saddle length 24″, bare tree bar length 19″.
• 15″ seat – 9.5″ thigh, cut back swells 11″ – approx saddle length 25″, bare tree bar length 20″.
• 16″ seat- 10.5″ thigh, cut back swells 12″ – approx saddle length 26″, bare tree bar length 21″.
• 17″ seat – 11.5″ thigh, cut back swells 13″ – approx saddle length 27″, bare tree bar length 22″.
All saddles come with:
• Shop built, made to measure tree
• Adjustable cable rigging
• Shimmable bar pads
• Turned stirrups
• Adjustable (forward or back) stirrup/fender
• Shimmable seat
• Saddle strings
• 5-year tree and workmanship warranty
• Weight approximately 22 lbs (Endurance and English are approx 16 lbs)
• Choice of cantle finish, horn style, skirts, swells, conchos, stirrups, and leather colours
• Optional border stamping, leather tooling, or trophy lettering
|Dimensions||65 × 45 × 45 cm|
Create Your Custom Saddle