English Cross-Over Saddle
Most people who choose our English Cross-Over saddles really like the look and feel of an English saddle but are now doing more trail or pleasure riding. They are concerned about fit and comfort, especially for their horses. Typically English saddles are built on a smaller tree with less surface area and more pounds per square inch on the horse’s back. Our English saddles are built on the same tree bars as our Western saddles so the saddle can have the same great weight distribution, providing more comfort for the horse. Riders also appreciate the lightweight, less than 20 pounds, and the adjustable features for their own comfort. Cable rigging allows for Western latigo or English billets.
1) Measure your horse: Click here to order the horse back template kit.
2) Pay the deposit: Click on, “Add to Cart” button below
3) Select your saddle options: Click on, “Create Your Custom Saddle” button below
The saddle price may not be representative of the saddles pictured.
• 14″ seat – 8.5″ thigh, cut back swells 10″- approx saddle length 24″, bare tree bar length 19″.
• 15″ seat – 9.5″ thigh, cut back swells 11″ – approx saddle length 25″, bare tree bar length 20″.
• 16″ seat- 10.5″ thigh, cut back swells 12″ – approx saddle length 26″, bare tree bar length 21″.
• 17″ seat – 11.5″ thigh, cut back swells 13″ – approx saddle length 27″, bare tree bar length 22″.
All saddles come with:
• Shop built, made to measure tree
• Adjustable cable rigging
• Shimmable bar pads
• Turned stirrups
• Adjustable (forward or back) stirrup/fender
• Shimmable seat
• Saddle strings
• 5-year tree and workmanship warranty
• Weight approximately 22 lbs (Endurance and English are approx 16 lbs)
• Choice of cantle finish, horn style, skirts, swells, conchos, stirrups and leather colours
• Optional border stamping, leather tooling or trophy lettering
|Dimensions||65 × 45 × 45 cm|
Create Your Custom Saddle