Australian Fender Saddle
With tons of security in this Australian seat and the same responsive saddle tree system found in our other styles, you and your horse are ready to take on anything. It’s a sensational mix of comfort, stability, strength and attitude. The details that make this style an icon are sure to make you and your horse stand out in the crowd.
Crikey, Australians have been riding without a horn for years?!
Here is how to do it:
1) Call to find a saddle representative near you to measure your horse or measure your horse yourself, we have video, written instructions and real-time cell phone support: *Click here to place a deposit on our SADDLE FITTING SYSTEM.
2) Get your saddle on our build list by paying the saddle deposit: Click on the “Add to Cart” button below.
3) Choose your saddle options by clicking on the “Create Your Custom Saddle” button below
* The saddle price may not reflect the price of the saddles pictured.
English Western Australian
15″ 13″ 15″
16″ 14″ 16″
17″ 15″ 17″
18″ 16″ 18″
19″ 17″ 19″
All saddles come with:
• Shop built, made to measure tree
• Adjustable cable rigging
• Shimmable bar pads
• Turned stirrups
• Adjustable (forward or back) stirrup/fender
• Shimmable seat
• Saddle strings
• 5-year tree and workmanship warranty
• Weight approximately 22 lbs (Endurance and English are approx 16 lbs)
• Choice of cantle finish, horn style, skirts, swells, conchos, stirrups and leather colours
• Optional border stamping, leather tooling or trophy lettering
|Dimensions||65 × 45 × 45 cm|
Create your custom saddle here.