Matching colour bucking rolls + $150
Showing all 9 results
Our pure wool felt saddle pads are designed for our saddles; they are the right thickness, length and width.
– Thickness is 1/2 inch, cut to match the shape of the saddle skirts, and 4 inches longer than your finished saddle.
– The slot along the spine allows the pad to self-contour to the horse and eliminate bunching/bulk in the channel. It also allows maximum venting of heat.
– They are non-binding over the withers, have reinforced gussets, and wear leathers.
– Cutouts under the leg eliminate bulk and allow the latigo layers to hang below the edge of the pad, eliminating pressure points.
– The felt is the highest quality rated pure wool felt available and is made with heat and pressure. The qualities of wool allow it to remove heat by wicking away sweat thus cooling your horse and protecting against pressure points on his back. With proper care, it will maintain this strength and quality for many hours of riding time.
Shown in photo with wear leathers to match a custom saddle (available when ordering a new saddle).
Western Breast Collar Plaited & lined
Western Breast Collar Plaited & lined is both functional and easy to care for. Made of high-quality Bridle Leather to ensures longevity, while lining prevents rubbing and chaffing for equine comfort. A tie-down ring and clip for cinch attachment ensure ease of use and Stainless steel hardware provides a classic look.
- Durable Bridle Leather
- Padded Lining for Comfort
- Tie-Down Ring
- Stainless Snap for Cinch Attachment
- Stainless buckles and Dee rings
width of the chest strap 1.75″ to 1.25″
Small Med Large
Overall 23-27 in 58-69 cm 27-32in 69-81cm 31-37in 80-95 cm
Tie Down Strap 26 30 34
Shoulder 14 16 18
Tug 22 24 28