72 / 100
If you are interested in purchasing a saddle, this is the process!
Fill out the Contact Us form below or call us at 403-816-5251 if you would like the personal touch.
- The first step is to measure your horse: If you live close to one of our fitters we can help you get your horse measured. If we don’t have a fitter in your area we can send you our fitting templates and assist you in measuring your horse. Put a fully refundable deposit on our 3D EQUINE BACK PROFILING SYSTEM
- The second step head over to the Saddle Shop to pick out a saddle style.
- Add your saddle to the cart: and send us a non-refundable deposit of $1500 CAD to reserve your spot on our saddle build list.
- Fill out the Saddle Order Form: This form allows you to choose all the options to design your saddle to your specifications including style, colour, conchos, and more! Run through this form to get an idea of what is available. If you need help let us know. We will call back to clarify any questions, and make modifications to your form if necessary.
- Third, we build your saddle: Saddles generally take 3-4 months to complete. Our saddles take some time to build because they are not off-the-shelf saddles. Each of our saddles is built on a tree individually constructed for your horse. Saddle options are all unique to the preference of the purchaser.
- Your completed saddle is sent to you or your saddle fitter: If you live in Canada your saddle will be sent by Canada Post. If you live outside Canada we will discuss other options with you.