Wade SaddleDESCRIPTION SPECS DIMENSIONS SHIPPING WARRANTY CUSTOMIZABLE DESCRIPTION
For the horse-person that likes the more traditional saddles, our lightweight Wade saddle is a slick fork, buckaroo style that has been popular with working cowboys. Tom Dorrance, Ray Hunt, and Buck Branaman have influenced thousands of riders and made the saddle style popular. These saddles provide the look and the feel of an old-time saddle with the rich leather, the ornate tooling, with the comfort and ride-ability unique to our East Fit saddle line. This is our version of the wade saddle, lightweight and fully adjustable with a traditional look.SPECS
- Shop Built made to measure tree.
- Adjustable Cable Rigging.
- Adjustable bar pads with shim pockets.
- Adjustable (forward and backwards) Stirrup leathers.
- Adjustable tush-cush seat with inserts for an adjustable fit..
- 5-year tree warranty, 5 years on workmanship
- Border and carving additional
- Round or Square Skirts.
- Weight: approx 22 lbs.
- Seat sizes: 14″, 15”, 16″, and 17″
Seat sizes: 14″, 15”, 16″, and 17″.
- Overall Length
- 14″ seat – 23 3/4″, bare tree 19″.
- 15″ seat – 24 3/4″, bare tree 20″.
- 16″ seat – 25 3/4″, bare tree 21″.
- 17″ seat – 26 3/4″, bare tree 22″.
Weight: approx 20 lbs.SHIPPING Shipping by Canada Post Xpresspost.
Fast, cost-effective shipping everywhere in Canada. Get next-day and 2-day shipping with Xpresspost All items are tracked, delivery times are guaranteed and the delivery status can be checked online.
- 12 kgs
- W45 cm x H45 cm x L65 cm
5-year warranty on tree and workmanshipCUSTOMIZABLE You can create that one of a kind look you are after. If you have shopped our online store and see a saddle you are interested in but it does not list these choices you prefer, just call us at 403-816-5251
Our professional and knowledgeable staff is available to answer any questions you may have.